Chillitscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chillitscape

The Revolution

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup, im raven, and i wanna be a staff member

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raven

Sup, im raven, and i wanna be a staff member Empty
PostSubject: Sup, im raven, and i wanna be a staff member   Sup, im raven, and i wanna be a staff member Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:17 pm

As I said before, I am persistent..

Ingame Name: Raven

'Ello Govnah, this is my staff application. I Believe that I deserve to become a member of staff because I am described by most as nice, I am very helpful, I am very active, and I am not one to give up easy. First off, if you give me this position of: admin/mod - in game
I will not only be sure not to abuse my powers, but I plan to be sure not to let anyone else abuse their powers either. I can also make and edit videos for Youtube and veoh, so I can make videos to advertise this awesome game.

I am a Typically nice and honest person, I can be helpfull.. I have a lot of private server experience so i could help people better.. If I get accepted I will be sure to keep the game fun and safe to the best of my ability.

If I do not get the position, I will most likely keep trying, but keep playing the game because I do not give up.

Retyped by,

Raven
Back to top Go down

Sup, im raven, and i wanna be a staff member
Page 1 of 1