Chillitscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chillitscape

The Revolution

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DeathValley's Moderator Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeathValley

DeathValley's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: DeathValley's Moderator Application   DeathValley's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Hi there, I am new on this game. I would like to become a part of staff ( Ingame ) To help maintain and keep the game running smoothly.

Now some situations.
1. If a user was abusing and doing things like farcasting, Eating shrimp i will give 1 warning, If caught a second time i will ban.
2. If a user is being rude to another user i will mute them for a few hours, if caught 2 times they will recieve a ban.

I have lots of staff experience.
I would love to moderate this runescape server.

thank you.
Back to top Go down
xx claws xx

PostSubject: Re: DeathValley's Moderator Application   DeathValley's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:23 am

I don't think you have chance of getting staff yet becuse you only have 1 post...which means ur pretty new

Last edited by xx claws xx on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeathValley

PostSubject: Re: DeathValley's Moderator Application   DeathValley's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:24 am

Im applying for ingame..
Back to top Go down
xx claws xx

PostSubject: Re: DeathValley's Moderator Application   DeathValley's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:26 am

DeathValley wrote:
Im applying for ingame..
i know thats why im saying ur never on.. santa almost
Back to top Go down
DeathValley

PostSubject: Re: DeathValley's Moderator Application   DeathValley's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:27 am

dude im on whenever i possibly can. is it working right now for you? because when i open the client it doesnt load and the cmd thing says error_game_js5connect
Back to top Go down
xx claws xx

PostSubject: Re: DeathValley's Moderator Application   DeathValley's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:28 am

DeathValley wrote:
dude im on whenever i possibly can. is it working right now for you? because when i open the client it doesnt load and the cmd thing says error_game_js5connect
it's working for me the client is named chillitscape v1 client (and btw i never see you on)
Back to top Go down
DeathValley

PostSubject: Re: DeathValley's Moderator Application   DeathValley's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:29 am

woh as soon as you got on it started working -_-. Dude i am on whenever i possibly can, I am addicted to this server
Back to top Go down
xx claws xx

PostSubject: Re: DeathValley's Moderator Application   DeathValley's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:39 am

servers off? edit: hey add my msn godswords@live.com

Last edited by xx claws xx on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DeathValley

PostSubject: Re: DeathValley's Moderator Application   DeathValley's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:40 am

Probaly. Well lets see if idontcare approves..

edit: Wow now its not working again..
Back to top Go down
pure skill3r

PostSubject: Re: DeathValley's Moderator Application   DeathValley's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:22 pm

death should be a mod because he is very helpful and kind and he will answer your questions without a problem.
Back to top Go down
pure ownage

PostSubject: Re: DeathValley's Moderator Application   DeathValley's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:22 pm

Hmm, used to play the server and it wont load for me. Could someone please, if the see an admin online, ask them to Un-Ipban me? My user ingame was Pure Ownage or Pkdemigodpk. I played in January / Febuary, maybe some of you remember me, I'd love to re-join. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeathValley's Moderator Application   DeathValley's Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DeathValley's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1